Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Potty Time

Can you see a better quality of pictures? That's right! I got a new canon rebel camera! My husband bought it for me for my birthday from a friend who was selling it to us for a great deal! To be honest, I had no idea what to do with it! I kept it on the basic automatic settings until I could figure out what I was doing. I was even hesitant to use it or bring it places. For awhile, I still brought our old camera everywhere. I would only use my new camera when I was by myself usually at home! I had this fear that since I got a new better quality camera, I would be expected to take perfect pictures. . .
These pictures were taken at home when playing around trying to learn my new camera....
Again, these were taken using the basic settings of the camera.

Grady trying out the potty:








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment