Sunday, August 21, 2011

The big spoon

This was the first time I took pictures of somebody other than family. These are our friends in MN. This was also just shortly after I got my new lens.
In all honesty, I'd say I 100% failed this mission! You can tell just by looking at these pictures. The number one problem: the sun. I love the sun, but not when taking pictures. I was taught that if I took pictures with the sun behind me they would turn out the best, however, look at their eyes! Their squinting. How does that make a good picture?! It doesn't! So, at this point I'm just going to try and avoid the sun until I know how to work with it! Not always an easy thing to do when it's a clear sunny day! I'm quite embarrassed and felt bad with how these pictures turned out, but I guess this is how I learn, right?!













Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment